Minor misguided mis-steps could be major obstacles later on.
We represent clients in immigration matters, not limited to:
- Consular processing and Adjustment of status
- Fiancee & spouse Visas (K1, K2, and K3 visas)
- Relatives of U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents (immediate relatives, F1, F2, F3, and F4)
- Marriage to U.S. Citizens and permanent residents
- Removal of conditions
- Temporary employment visas such as H1B (specialty workers) & H1C (Nurses), H2, H3, H4, and others
- Permanent employment green-cards such as EB1, EB2, EB3, EB4, and EB5's. National interest waiver (NIW), Schedule A green-cards (Nurses, Physical therapists, and others)
- Special immigrant juvenile status (SIJ)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Crime and trafficking victims (U-Visa, T-Visas)
- Asylum, refuge
- Humanitarian parole
Removal Proceedings (Deportation, Exclusion, & Inadmissibility);
- Immigration Bond
- Cancellation of removal for certain permanent residents and non-permanent residents
- Withholding of removal, Asylum
- Supervised release
- Voluntary departure
- Inadmissibility waivers
Citizenship & Naturalization;
- Certificate of citizenship for derivative citizens and foreign born citizens
- Certificate of naturalization
Visitor and Exchange;
- Business and visitor visas (B1, B2)
- Student visas (F1, M1,) exchange visitors (J1), and others
Many more other immigration matters such as;
- Work documents
- Travel documents; advance parole, re-entry permit, refugee travel docs etc.
Auto and other accidents can cause devastating bodily injuries and property loss.
We represent clients hurt in car accidents, and other injuries.
It is important to get a police report produced immediately after an accident, which can serve as valuable evidence later on in litigation.
Take pictures of the scene including the cars,
which is another valuable evidence. Exchange information; take pictures of the other driver's insurance card, confirm the other driver's phone number, take witnesses phone numbers.
Do not admit fault to insurance company pressure.
Do not be persuaded, by insurance company or a well intentioned but misguided family member or friend, to settle quickly and not contact an attorney!
Call us immediately and we will ensure the following at no cost :
- important evidence is preserved and profit-driven insurance companies do not take advantage of you
- you get the best treatment possible, with or without insurance
- assist you in filing claims with insurance companies or others responsible
- zealously advocate your case to ensure just compensation either through settlement or judgement
Remember, we only get paid if you get paid!
You literally make decisions long after you are gone. This is achieved by proper planning.
We can help you accomplish this by, not limited to, the following :
- Durable power of attorney (aka durable POA or financial POA).
- You give someone authority and powers similar to yours in your financial and estate management.
- Effective on execution, lasts for a lifetime or until revoked.
- Living will (aka advance directive or healthcare directive & medical power of attorney [medical POA]).
- You make determination and give a directive to physicians and/or others on the type of treatment you desire/wish when you are incapacitated.
- Effective only when you are incapacitated.
- Testamentary will (aka last will and testament).
- You determine how your estate will be distributed after death.
- Your desired/named executor or court appointed administrator (if no executor named) oversees the distribution.
- Must be probated (approved) in a probate court.
- Trust (aka revocable living trust).
- You determine or distribute your estate while you are alive.
- Your named trustee (or yourself as a trustee) oversees the distribution.
- A Trust does not need a probate court approval.
- End of life plan.
- You determine disposition of remains after-life (such as burial or cremation, resting place etc), funding, and services (such as speeches, church services or vigil).
12700 Hillcrest Rd
Dallas, TX 75230
We are conveniently located adjacent to the intersection of Highways 635/75 at Hillcrest road off the service road of Hwy 635.
Mon: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tue: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wed: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thur: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Contact us today!